AVOCA BRANCH LIBRARY
1550 Volunteer Parkway
Bristol, TN 37620
Monday – Thursday 9 am – 7 pm
Friday 9 am – 5 pm
Saturday 9 am – 12 pm
Materials & Services
- Books (E-Books & Audio Books)
- Music CDs & DVD’s
- Interlibrary Loan
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Leapfrog Kits
- Internet Access & Free WiFi
- Black & White (20 cents/pg) and Color (50 cents/pg) Printing and Copying
- Reference Services
- Free Resume Help
- Notary (No Charge – Please Call to Confirm Notary is on Duty)
- Fax – $1 per page to receive a fax, $1.25 per page to send a fax.
- Tennessee Electronic Library
- Find It Virginia
- R.E.A.D.S. eBooks & eAudiobooks
- RB Digital
- Transparent Languages
- Ancestry Library Edition
- Heritage Quest
- Testing & Education Reference Center
- Career Transitions
- College Planning Center
- Universal Class
- Bristol Herald Courier Online
- At www.bristol-library.org, click on the “Catalog and Account” login button.
- Click on “My Account”
- Enter your barcode (library card number) without spaces in the first box, then enter your password.
- When your account comes up, click on “Checkouts” to get a list. You can see checkouts, due dates, hold items, etc.
Renewals & Notices
- Sign into your account
- When your account comes up, click on “Checkouts” to get a list.
- Click on the box beside each to renew.
If you are signed up for text or email notifications, you will receive a courtesy reminder 3 days before items are due.
- Adult, Juvenile, YA cards may check out up to 20 items.
- Four DVDs per card.
- Books, CDs, & Audio Books check out for 2 weeks. DVDs are 1 week.
- All items are automatically renewed twice (except Kits) unless the item is on reserve for someone else. You can also manually renew items over the phone, via computer, or in person.
- You will be contacted by phone, email, or text when available.
- You can place a hold in person, over the phone, or from your own device.
- Failure to pick up holds will result in a fee of $1.
Fines & Lost Materials
- Books, CDs, Audio Books: 20₵/day
- DVDs: $1/day
- Kits: $1/day (1 week checkout)
- Charges for lost materials will be replacement costs plus fines and fees.
- Storytime is on ZOOM on Tuesdays at 11:00am. ZOOM link will be posted on Avoca Facebook page 1 hour before the program.
- 8-12 year Old Book Club meeting dates, times, and books will be posted on Avoca Facebook page along with the link.
- All Children’s program info will also be available on the library’s monthly calendar.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org