AVOCA BRANCH LIBRARY
1550 Volunteer Parkway
Bristol, TN 37620
Monday – Thursday 9 am – 7 pm
Friday 9 am – 5 pm
Saturday 9 am – 12 pm
Materials & Services
- Books (E-Books & Audio Books)
- Music CDs & DVD’s
- Interlibrary Loan
- Magazines & Newspapers
- Leapfrog Kits
- Internet Access & Free WiFi
- Black & White (20 cents/pg) and Color (50 cents/pg) Printing and Copying
- Reference Services
- Free Resume Help
- Notary (No Charge – Please Call to Confirm Notary is on Duty)
- Fax – $1 per page to receive a fax, $1.25 per page to send a fax.
- Tennessee Electronic Library
- Find It Virginia
- R.E.A.D.S. eBooks & eAudiobooks
- RB Digital
- Transparent Languages
- Ancestry Library Edition
- Heritage Quest
- Testing & Education Reference Center
- Career Transitions
- College Planning Center
- Universal Class
- Bristol Herald Courier Online
- At www.bristol-library.org, click on the “Catalog and Account” login button.
- Click on “My Account”
- Enter your barcode (library card number) without spaces in the first box, then enter your password.
- When your account comes up, click on “Checkouts” to get a list. You can see checkouts, due dates, hold items, etc.
Renewals & Notices
- Sign into your account
- When your account comes up, click on “Checkouts” to get a list.
- Click on the box beside each to renew.
If you are signed up for text or email notifications, you will receive a courtesy reminder 3 days before items are due.
- Adult, Juvenile, YA cards may check out up to 20 items.
- Four DVDs per card.
- Books, CDs, & Audio Books check out for 2 weeks. DVDs are 1 week.
- All items may be renewed twice (except Kits) unless the item is on reserve for someone else. Renewals can be done over the phone, via computer, or in person.
- You will be contacted by phone, email, or text when available.
- You can place a hold in person, over the phone, or from your own device.
- Failure to pick up holds will result in a fee of $1.
Fines & Lost Materials
- Books, CDs, Audio Books: 20₵/day
- DVDs: $1/day
- Kits: $1/day (1 week checkout)
- Charges for lost materials will be replacement costs plus fines and fees.
- Storytime is on ZOOM on Tuesdays at 11:00am. ZOOM link will be posted on Avoca Facebook page 1 hour before the program.
- 8-12 year Old Book Club meeting dates, times, and books will be posted on Avoca Facebook page along with the link.
- All Children’s program info will also be available on the library’s monthly calendar.
- Questions? Email email@example.com